This variant of the famous wheel game brings the much-needed elements that each auto-roulette should have.
It offers various in-game options and actions while also having all the betting settings that players need. Still, like every other online roulette, players will have to get to know the rules before placing bets. Luckily, interested players can keep on reading as we set out to explore the European Roulette Pro.
Main gameplay aspects of European Roulette Pro
The best thing about the European Roulette Pro is the variety of betting options included. When it comes to inside bets, players can stake on a single number and win a 35 to 1 payout.
On the other hand, players can try the split option to place a chip between two numbers for a 17 to 1 win. The street option, on the other hand, gives players the chance to bet on 3 numbers and win 11 to 1.
The corner and line bets also pay out great as 8 to 1 and 5 to 1 win can be awarded, respectively.
If a player places the corner bet, the wager is valid for a block of numbers, mostly on 4 numbers. The line bet relates to 6 numbers.
The European Roulette Pro also offers outside bets such as dozens, columns, colors, and double chances.
These bets come with lower payouts but players that prefer low-risk bets could greatly benefit.
Among the in-game action buttons, the European Roulette Pro includes several to make things more convenient. Namely, players can enjoy the game with just one hand play as there’re 5 fixed buttons.
These buttons are the Spin, Double, Repeat, Clear and Fast Play. Among the game options, there’s also the chance to edit the neighbor's aspect. Depending on the number that players set, the option will place neighboring bets.
It’s also possible to toggle between the betting views in the European Roulette Pro. A racetrack and a table betting view can greatly benefit players.
Among the European game sectors, players can bet on the orphelins, tiers, voisins, and zero games. The statistical preview is also there to show cold and hot numbers and while chip selection varies.
This way, both high-rollers, and low-rollers can enjoy the game on an equal level. Play’n GO was previously strictly oriented towards online slots. However, now the provider expands its reach within the iGaming industry.
Besides the European Roulette Pro, the provider also offers other live casino games. Now, the provider fits among the ones that also make casino games and table releases.
Therefore, Play’n GO now ranks high as Blueprint Gaming, Scientific Games, Red Tiger, and NextGen Gaming. It’s a great accomplishment and the European Roulette Pro is a great game for roulette lovers.
Perhaps it’s the best auto roulette that players can find online and every player should at least make a spin on it.
Blog Posts about Roulette
- Roulette Nouveau by Relax Gaming – Special variation
- European Roulette Pro by Play’n GO – Perfect Choice
- Double Ball Roulette by Evolution – Great Choice
- Golden Chip Roulette game by Yggdrasil – Special Edition
- Single Zero Roulette by Playtech – High Stake Action
- Classic Roulette by NetEnt – Exclusive Experience
- Evolution Auto Roulette – Complete Review
- Review of the Jackpot Roulette by Ezugi
- Cloudbet expands its Live Roulette with Authentic Gaming
- BetFair Welcomes Playtech’s new Live Roulette Table
- Pragmatic Play is Offering Their Newly Developed Auto Roulette
- Playtech Presents New Bet Builder for Roulette
- Roulette Bonus at Online Casinos
- About the Pivot Betting System for Roulette