Live Casino Platform- What Every New Player Should Know
For the longest time, casino entertainment has been dominated by land-based casinos, all for the right reasons. With these brick-and-mortar casinos, players and casino enthusiasts get a chance to play casino games in the company of like-minded individuals, while aiming for the instant prizes and jackpots.
The buzz and excitement that comes with land-based casino entertainment are seen as great motivators, allowing players to get lost in the fun, glamour and luxury at least for a few moments. With the rise in popularity of the internet, casino gaming made its presence felt online, redefining the way casino games are played.
While land-based casinos offer an authentic excitement in terms of spinning the slot machines and participating in the table games, online casinos offer convenience and flexibility. With online casinos, players no longer need to leave the comforts of their own home or office.
They can play anytime, anywhere, and change games with a click of a mouse. But thanks to new technologies and changing player needs and requirements, casino entertainment has once again changed for the better. Today, casino players and enthusiasts can count on a live casino environment, considered the next step in the evolution of casino entertainment.
Authentic casino entertainment, offering the same amount of comfort and flexibility
Instead of simply playing ‘canned’ casino games and table games that are run by the system and Random Number Generators (RNG), players get a chance to duplicate an authentic casino experience, with human dealers at the other side of the monitor. To enjoy live casino dealer games, players simply need to find an online casino that runs the live casino platform.
The most popular software providers that specialize in live dealer games are Evolution Gaming, Netent Live, Ezugi and Extreme Live Gaming. The idea behind a live casino game is simple- table games like blackjack, baccarat and roulette a streamed live from a remote location, and these are manned by human dealers.
The remote casino is fitted with multiple cameras that capture the action in every casino table. The casino studio is laid out and designed in such a way it will replicate the land-based casino environment, complete with dedicated tables and dedicated teams that work 24/7.
Most live casino software providers maintain a control room (like the Mission Control Room of Evolution Gaming) which monitors and supervises the casino activities in real time and provide resolution when necessary. The latest innovation in the industry now the mobile live casino, which allows players to enjoy live dealer games while on mobile.
In short, with live casino platform, players and casino enthusiasts get an authentic casino experience without having to leave home or the office. This option will definitely work for casino players who demand excitement and authenticity in casino games but cannot travel to a land-based casino.
Popular casino games playable on a live platform
When it comes to casino games playable on the live dealer platform, players can count on the classic table games which include blackjack, baccarat and roulette. These are the classic table games that are revamped, re-branded and re-designed to provide players with a different way to enjoy casino entertainment.
One of the most popular offerings is live blackjack, a game known for its easy gameplay and friendly odds. While different casinos may list various odds in winning the game, regulars believe that the game boasts a house edge of 0.6, considered as one of the lowest.
Another thing that adds up to its appeal is the ease of gameplay- the player simply needs to beat the dealer’s hand without exceeding the value of ‘21’. Live roulette is another popular live dealer game, which allows the players to see how the ball is thrown, and how the wheel slows down to that winning stop. It also helps that an attractive dealer facilitates the play, giving most live games that element of luxury, privacy and definite sexiness.
Live dealer casino is the natural evolution in the development of online casino entertainment and provides casino players with a more exciting way to play table games. When excitement, mobility and an authentic casino experience matters, then an online casino that supports a live casino platform is an obvious choice.
Pointers to Keep In Mind When Choosing Your Next Live Casino Platform Destination
Live casino platform is redefining the way casino players and enthusiasts are enjoying online casino entertainment. With a live casino platform, players get a chance to play directly against the casino dealer in a real casino environment without having to dress up, travel and visit a land-based casino.
This remote yet authentic way of enjoying casino games are made possible thanks to new technologies and innovative communications solutions which help stream the casino action straight to one’s desktop or smartphone.
With a high-speed internet, compatible devices and multiple cameras that capture the action, players get a chance to play against human dealers in an elegant casino remotely. While all live casino platforms offer the same products, the way these products and services are delivered may vary.
As an informed and responsible casino player, it pays to know which online casinos to choose, and what live casino supplier should be prioritized. To help you come up with an informed choice, we break down some of the pointers to keep in mind when choosing a live casino platform destination.
- Check out the game portfolio of the online casino. Variety matters when it comes to casino entertainment, and it rings true as well when it comes to the live casino. The average online casino that delivers live dealer games will list down live versions of blackjack, roulette and baccarat. While this is already a ‘decent selection’ of casino games, you can still do better. Some casinos and live software provider deliver different variants of a game, for example, a leading software provider offers blackjack in different configurations like VIP Blackjack, High Roller Blackjack, Multi-Player Blackjack and High Limit Blackjack. With a long list of games and variety, you can choose what truly suits your playing style and bankroll.
- Go to a fully licensed and reputable online casino. This is a standard step to take when choosing an online casino, whether for standard casino games or for live dealer games. Some of the top-rated and well-reviewed online casinos get their licenses to operate from the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Government of Curacao and Isle of Man. More than the licenses, actual player stories, reviews and testimonials can also help in narrowing down your choice.
- Choose a platform with excellent stream quality. Since the games are streamed in real-time to your preferred device, you want to make sure that the videos and images are streamed in the highest quality possible. Live casino entertainment is anchored on live feeds, so it makes no sense if you rely on a platform known for sloppy and pixelated images and feeds. The only way to confirm this is to test a few games and see how the live games are delivered. The quality and look of the remote studio also matter as it adds value to your gaming experience. Since live casino simulates an authentic casino action, you want a remote studio that features dedicated tables and all the bells and whistles associated with a land-based casino.
- Multi-camera studio for an immersive casino experience. Live casino studios should be fitted with all the best equipment and features to deliver an immersive casino experience. For example, choose a provider that offers a studio with multiple HD cameras focused on the tables and the roulette wheel. Multiple HD cameras add dynamism and authenticity to the live dealer games and ensure high-quality gaming streams. On top of multiple cameras, shot angles and cutting sequences should be well-planned and professional executed.
- Dedicated teams, reliable technical support at all times. Compared to traditional online casino entertainment, live casino platform requires a few technical details and dependent on the high-speed internet. To avoid technical difficulties and costly delays in play, make sure you select an online casino that offers a truly responsive and competent customer support team. Some top casinos feature dedicated teams and Mission Control Rooms (MCR) that can provide assistance to casino players. You can even find software provider that boasts a multi-channel live service and support. You’ll never know when a problem will crop up, so you want a casino that’s ready every step of the way. The chosen online casino should provide a toll-free phone number, e-mail address, a Live Chat feature and a resource page where the frequently asked questions are answered.
- Reliable and friendly cashier. Always check out-out the quality of the cashier services, particularly the accepted payment platforms and the deposit and withdrawal limits. Work with a casino that offers and supports a long list of deposit and payment options, and process withdrawal requests in a short period of time. It should accept a diverse payment selection from credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank wire transfers and prepaid cards. Some of the popular payment options that are covered by top online casinos today are Neteller, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, Skrill, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and bank wire transfers. Processing and waiting times should be reasonable enough, and the number of fees to be paid for withdrawal requests should be affordable.
There are plenty of providers out there, and most of these have proven their mettle in delivering regular online casino solutions. This growing industry is dominated by popular vendors like Netent Live, Evolution Gaming and Extreme Live Gaming, but each one has its own strengths and casino options. To make sense of the dizzying selections, you can use the pointers as discussed above. Remember, casino entertainment should be exciting, profitable and a fun diversion, not one that will give you a lot of stress and problems.