The competition for players in the online casino world is steep. Many players will jump from on online casino to the next, playing at each one just until they use up their joining bonus. In order to increase player retention, most online casinos will offer some form of a VIP incentive program.
Recommended NZ Casinos
In the online gaming industry, VIP stands for “very important player.” VIP programs can be looked at as loyalty rewards programs, offering players incentives and larger rewards for being loyal customers who make large wagers. In return for their business, casinos reward their big spenders with various bonuses and other perks.
VIPs typically spend more time on their favorite sites and generally place larger bets than non-VIP members. Because VIPs play more often and wager more, online casinos want to keep their VIPs happy, so the customer will play more and return frequently. However, gamblers usually have to meet a set of criteria in order to become a VIP.
All online casinos, and their VIP programs, are not created equal. Different casinos will have different, but similar, VIP levels, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum levels. There may or not be a cost associated with each level; if there is the higher the level the more it will typically cost to join. Alternatively, many online casinos will increase a player’s VIP level based on the amount of money the player wagers. However, most casinos will typically increase the bonus levels as a player moves up though the VIP levels. Becoming a VIP member is sometimes as simple as registering and playing the way up through the levels.
When looking for a VIP program, a player needs to look for a program that offers the best bang for the buck. However, the VIP program can only be as good as the casino offering the program, so if the casino is not up to par the VIP program most likely won’t be either. Customers should consider the following before deciding to join a casino’s VIP program:
• The online casino should offer plenty of games with high betting limits.
• The casino should provide quality customer service for non-VIP customers; if it does not the VIP customer service probably won’t be much better.
• Because VIPs deposit and withdraw large amounts of money, the casino must be properly licensed and have adequate banking safeguards with top-notch encryption security.
How to Join a VIP Club
There are usually two ways to join a VIP program:
• To become a VIP at some casinos a player must be invited by the casino to became a VIP. This typically requires consistent play with higher wages than the typical grab-the-bonus-and-go player.
• Other casinos allow their customers to become a VIP merely by progressing through the levels. However, this also typically requires a significant amount of playing time and high level wagering to move up.
Advantages for VIP Members
Because most VIP programs are tired, the higher the tier, the bigger, and better, the benefits will be. Some of these benefits include increased bonuses and betting limits with higher deposit and withdrawal limits and reduced wagering restrictions for bonuses.
Many online casinos offer their top VIP members rewards, special promotions and gifts for special events and occasions, such as tickets for sporting events or concerts. Additionally, some casinos will offer top VIP members access to a personal account manager who is available 24-hours a day to ensure all the VIP member’s needs are met.