Most of the new casinos offer a sign-up bonus to their users in order to attract new users and grow their user base.
A sign-up bonus usually comes in the form of a reward, but some casinos offer it as some free spins.
Best Sign Up Bonuses 2021 NZ
What are the best sign up bonuses?
The best sign up bonuses are
- Royal Vegas
- Jackpot City
- Extra Vegas
- 21 casino
Casino bonuses on Sign Up
- Free signup bonus no deposit at mobile casinos 2021
- Free spins no deposit keep what you win
- $10 minimum deposit casino in NZ
Sign Up Bonuses in New Zealand
Signing up for a site is free and easy, but casinos are focused on persuading users to actually make the first deposit.
Welcome Sign Up Bonus
A considerable welcome bonus is going to make it more appealing to put real money into the game, and the casino advertisers are more than willing to make new players feel at home.
The deposit amount must meet the minimum requirements, and the user might need to wager a certain amount to generate the bonus.
There is a common trick that online casino regulars use to collect as much bonus money as they can before settling into one site.
Using Sign Up Bonus on Registration
The practice of bonus whoring entails meeting the minimum requirements to collect a sign-up bonus, which will be cashed out to use on another new site.
Since the casinos don't have a restriction on using a number of different sites at the same time, players are able to make the rounds to collect incentives.
It sure sounds attractive when you encounter a new casino that offers loyalty clubs and promos. VIP sections are in fact as beneficial as they appear to be. You can...
For most slot lovers and gamblers in general, there is no such thrilling feeling than playing their favorite game in their favorite casino. However, there is one great advantage that...
BGO Casino Welcome Bonus If you love playing NZ casino games online, then you will love the welcome bonuses that are offered by BGO Casino. In order to receive any...
SignUp Bonuses at Mobile Casinos 2021 UPDATED 26 JAN- 2021. Due to the fast development in mobile technology and the amount of new online casinos in New Zealand we needed...
Try Yako Casino with 10 Free Spins No Deposit! Yako casino Come play a plethora of games and get a handsome welcome bonus at Yako Casino. Two is the lucky...
20 Free Spins on registration with Cashmio Casino Cashmio The Worlds Happiest Casino Wins Big Two Years ago, Cashmio Casino was founded by enthusiasts who have dealt with many different...
BGO.com Casino Promotions BGO.com Casino promotions are calling new and skilled players from the UK. New customers that start a Free account will earn 10 Pounds for signing up. In...
Online gambling has taken off in New Zealand, a move that is slowly making land-based casinos to be obsolete.
If you are new to the concept of online gaming, you probably don’t know that online casinos are so generous that they give out free money to players.
Well, it may not be “free” at all due to attached strings but technically, it’s free money.
One of the most common bonuses offered by online casinos in NZ is the sign-up bonus.
Here are the important things to consider when comparing signup bonuses at BestBonus!
How to Claim a Sign-Up Bonus?
- Find a reputed casino at the BestBonus that offers sign up bonus offers
- Once you open the casino website, create your casino account
- Read the terms and conditions carefully
- Welcome offer amount will get credited to your account by the casino
How to Compare Sign-Up Bonus?
- Pick a casino of your choice at the BestBonus
- Find welcome bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements
- Check the welcome offer type and validity carefully
Things to Check While Looking for a Sign-up Bonus
- Number of spins offered by the casino
- The payout percentage on the slot games
- The wagering requirements for withdrawal
- Value for each spin on the bonus games
Pros of Sign-up Bonus for Players
- Bonus Cash – You can use the signup bonus cash rewards to play games available under the offer and win big.
- Free Spins – Users can claim free spins using the signup offer and make a deposit to play more games.
- Stake Opportunities – With additional money in your account, you can enjoy the leverage of stake opportunities and have a better opportunity to get a return on your investment.
- High Probability of Gains– Users can enhance the probability of making gains with a big bankroll to start.
Cons of Sign-up Bonus for Players
- Restrictions on withdrawal– A signup bonus does not offer you the freedom to make a withdrawal without playing games that may push you into making a loss.
- Wagering Requirements– To make yourself eligible for making withdrawals, you need to satisfy all the wagering requirements of the casino related to the signup bonus.
- Unlocking Requirements – Users need to play a certain number of times to unlock the signup bonus offered by the casino.
- Time Limit– If you don’t use the signup bonus in the time limit, it is removed from your account. It means you have a limited time to enjoy the benefit of your sign up bonus.
- Terms and Conditions – Players need to read and understand all the terms and conditions before making use of the signup bonus. In case of any violation of terms and conditions, the casino may remove the winnings of a player.
Do you know you can get a couple of New Zealand dollars just by registering with an online casino? Well, now you know. A sign-up bonus is a bonus given to players after initially registering with an online casino. Meaning, you can only receive the sign-up bonus once in your gaming career.
Variants of sign-up bonuses
- Deposit sign-up bonus: To give you a financial edge, online casinos in New Zealand offer you with an opportunity to increase your bankroll in your first deposit after sign up. The deposit bonus is usually expressed as a percentage of deposited funds and hence “the more you deposit, the higher the bonus” you get.
- No Deposit Bonus: Another variant of the sign up bonus is the no deposit bonus. A no deposit bonus is a cash bonus ( or free spins) offered to new players without necessarily having to commit financially. Meaning, every player who signs up with the casino is given a fixed cash bonus which can be used to wager on games available. This bonus –as is with all other bonuses- can’t be withdrawn instantly but the player has to meet the wagering requirements.
- Free spins on Sign Up: The sign up bonus can also be in the form of free spins. With free spins, you are given a chance to spin virtual reels either on your favorite pokie or specific pokie without having to place a wager. If for instance you are given 30 free spins on Starburst slot, you can only redeem the free rounds on the starburst slot before they expire.
FAQ about Sign-Up Bonus
What is a sign-up bonus?
A signup bonus is a welcome gift from a casino, probably an online casino. All the casinos do not offer this. So users can be lucky to find a casino offering a sign-up bonus.
Where can a user find a sign-up bonus?
Online casinos display signup bonus offers on the homepage to allure the new users to create an account on their casino site and for playing online games. Also, users can search online for the casinos offering sign-up bonuses and compare them before signing up on a casino.
Who is eligible to receive a sign-up bonus?
Usually, all the new users are eligible to receive a sign-up bonus. As the purpose of a signup bonus is to attract new users to an online casino, all the new users are eligible to receive the bonus. The signup bonus is in the form of free spins and credits to play games without paying the real money.
What are the types of sign-up bonuses?
There are various types of signup bonuses offered by various casinos. Here is a list of some types of sign-up bonuses offered by most casinos online.
- Free spins when registering with casinos without prior purchases.
- Free chips for table games like roulette, registered.
- Free bet credits for games, given on registration with a new casino
- Free spins and credits for your current accounts also connected to new games or slots.
Can I withdraw winnings from a sign-up bonus?
Yes, a user can withdraw the winnings from a sign-up bonus, but not immediately. To withdraw any winnings from an online casino, there is a threshold limit that every user needs to achieve for withdrawal.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount at a sign-up bonus?
The maximum withdrawal amount for a signup bonus varies from casino to casino. The amount of sign-up bonus may vary from $10 to $100 or more.
However, the users need to win some more cash to withdraw the sign-up bonus. One cannot withdraw the sign-up bonus alone without winning some more cash. The minimum withdrawal amount is different for various casinos.
When can I withdraw a sign-up bonus?
Usually, a user can withdraw the signup bonus after making a deposit or winning a game. However, the terms and conditions for withdrawing a bonus vary from casino to casino. Most casinos offer you to withdraw the sign-up bonus as soon as your winning reaches a threshold limit.
What games can I play with a sign-up bonus?
Most casinos allow you to play slot games with the sign-up bonus. However, some casinos offer you to play other games on making a deposit if they offer a ‘welcome bonus offers’ in the form of the deposit bonus.
Although some casinos may promote a no deposit bonus for table games, you need to check the terms and conditions, including wagering requirements.
What are the wagering requirements to withdraw a sign-up bonus?
A wagering requirement is the number of times a user needs to play using a bonus before being able to withdraw any winnings. The wagering requirements for a signup bonus are usually considered fair between 20 and 40 times. It means that a user needs to play at least 20 times before he or she becomes eligible to withdraw a sign-up bonus reward.
How to select a casino offering the best sign-up bonus?
When it comes to no deposit/free cash bonus, there are many different types. Some give cash and others only free spins that are locked to a specific slot. It is also better to stick by testing the bonus wager.
A lower bet gives you the biggest opportunity to wager the bonus in order for you to withdraw. You must test the amount and the frequency of spins. Some of the slots may have a monetary value of $0.1, and others may have $0.5 so that the higher the dollar you will receive.